We’re hiring! We’re looking to add a entry level Graphic Designer to our team!
We are seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join our team as an Entry Level Graphic Designer to help us continue our growth and success. The successful candidate will have a keep eye for design, the ability to efficiently meet tight deadlines, and a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Attention to detail and accuracy are critical. This is an entry level, full-time in-house position requiring knowledge of a broad base of programs. Working in our fast-paced office environment, you’ll be responsible for creating your own work as well as adding the finishing touches to a variety of different executions that we might be working on for our clients. This is a perfect growth opportunity for the right candidate who possesses entry-level skills and willingness to grow with our company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Create and make revisions to print and digital pieces
– Hands on, energetic, organized, and a team player, that takes direction well
– Resizing print ads
– Review and send final print layouts to printer
– Photo retouching
– Basic website updates and preparing final layered PSD files for production.
– Execute changes to existing ads in accordance with client brand standards.
– Understanding of offset and digital printing procedures
– Strong communication and leadership skills
– Professional attitude and ability to objectively receive feedback
– Contribute to the success of the agency as a whole
– Work on initiatives independently as well as in a team environment
– Juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines
– Ensure accuracy, consistency, and quality control of digital files
– Bachelors degree preferred, 0–3 years of experience
– Possess a strong work ethic
– Experience in quick-paced disciplines is a plus
– Motivated, driven, and passionate about design
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
– A good sense for design and an understanding of current design trends
– Mac-based designer
– Quick, creative, problem-solving skills
– Skilled in Adobe CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
– Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
– Ability to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous jobs
– Must perform under time constraints to meet deadlines
– Must be highly organized, and a self-starter
– Attention to detail, able to follow instructions and turn-around work quickly
– Expert knowledge of CMYK and RGB color spaces
– Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
– Interest in Ping Pong not required, but high recommended
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The Randall Branding Agency pays all or a portion of their employee’s life, dental, health, retirement Simple IRA, and other benefits that an employee can purchase. The kitchen area is full of snacks and beverages. The salary range for this position will vary depending on experience and skills outlined above.
Click here to download the full job description
For consideration for this position, please e-mail resume, URLs and salary requirements to email@example.com