One of the best things about working at Randall Branding is building relationships with great people. We love it when our clients share their world with us. And in the interest of returning the favor, we’ll be sharing parts of our weird and wonderful world with you here.
Six things you may not know about Jessica, our Director of Client Relations.
1. I remember hating jelly shoes because they made my feet sweat and then dirt would get in the holes and create smelly sludge. But I wore them anyway because everybody else did. Why they ever came back in style is a mystery to me.
2. In elementary school I was ‘in love’ with Danny Taylor. He moved to Staunton after 5th grade and I never heard from him again. I actually wrote a letter to Oprah in search of him. She never responded.
3. My dream car is a ’73 Bronco, baby blue, with a hard top. One day I would love to have a garage and build my own. This will never actually happen. Because I know zero about cars. But that’s why it’s a dream. Maybe I’ll just buy one.
4. I really like vinegar. I can drink it straight from the bottle. I generally like anything that contains vinegar… Ketchup, Mustard, Italian Dressing, and especially A-1. When I was little I used to eat A-1 out of a spoon. Went I went to restaurants I would make A-1 and cracker sandwiches. When I was in middle school, my afternoon snack was salt-n-vinegar chips soaked in vinegar.
5. Travel is something I wish I could do more of. It’s the best investment you can make. What you learn about yourself, your resiliency, your ability to adapt to differences & change, and the courage it takes to conquer alone. It makes you a stronger, more confident, intelligent, dynamic human being. Being brave enough to be totally uncomfortable is the biggest challenge you can ever face.
6. Favorite Quote: Life is weird.
See you next time!