One of the best things about working at Randall Branding is building relationships with great people. We love it when our clients share their world with us. And in the interest of returning the favor, we’ll be sharing parts of our weird and wonderful world with you here.
Six things you may not know about Jade, our Copywriter and SEO/SEM Manager.
1. When I was a child I used to sing opera every time I was in the bathroom, and do Johnny Bravo impressions. There is plenty of video evidence of this that should stay in my parents basement for all of eternity.
2. One of my favorite things to do is connect friends with friends. I’ve always enjoyed bringing people together that wouldn’t normally have met. For example, my best friend in middle school and my best friend in high school ended up rooming together in college after I linked them.
3. I’m really appreciative of fine textiles. I like to sift through thrift store racks really quickly and just feel the clothes based off of their fabric. If something feels like high quality, I’ll give it a look. I love raw cottons and rayon in the summer. I think that you can tell the quality of a piece by how it drapes on a person. Does this sound creepy yet?
4. Both of my parents are artists, my dad is a photographer and illustrator and my mom is a music composer. My way of rebelling against them when I was a teen was telling them I was going to go to business school and study finance.
5. I was named after the daughter of Mick & Bianca Jagger, but she’s way cooler than me.
6. I could live solely off of cheese. I tried to go vegan once but it only lasted for 6 hours—I was having cheese withdrawals. Two of my favorites are Manchego (Spanish) and Drunken Goat. Mmmmmmm.
See you next time!