One of the best things about working at Randall Branding is building relationships with great people. We love it when our clients share their world with us. And in the interest of returning the favor, we’ll be sharing parts of our weird and wonderful world with you here.
Six things you may not know about Eric, our Graphic Designer/Art Director.
1. When time allows, I like to read history books. Some of my favorite authors are Jared Diamond, Erik Larson and Tom Standage.
2. A first time dog owner, I adopted my best friend Riggins from the Richmond SPCA about 9 years ago. It’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
3. I played a lot of sports growing up, mainly soccer, tennis and volleyball. I’m also a big sports fan. My favorite teams are the Washington Redskins, Arsenal FC and VCU Rams basketball.
4. I used to play in bands. Some of the best times of my life were playing live. The biggest venue I ever played at was the Black Cat in Washington, D.C.
5. By the summer of my senior year of high school, I worked my way up from a cashier to a produce manager at a Mom & Pop grocery store. It was great learning experience, and I also hoarded all the best Hanover tomatoes for myself.
6. My cousin, a School of Design Professor at Syracuse University, inspired me to be a designer when I was young.
See you next time!