One of the best things about working at Randall Branding is building relationships with great people. We love it when our clients share their world with us. And in the interest of returning the favor, we’ll be sharing parts of our weird and wonderful world with you here.
Six things you may not know about David, our Graphic Designer/Front End Developer.
1. I’ve been doing improv comedy since middle school and have performed at a number of festivals around the country. In 2009, I co-founded the Richmond Comedy Coalition and in 2013 I was selected as one of Richmond’s “Top 40 Under 40” after the opening of our own permanent space, the Coalition Theater.
2. If you think you see my face on TV from time to time, you’re not crazy (or maybe you are…who knows), but every once in awhile I book a TV commercial. My first gig had me as a meat patty running from humans for the Virginia Lottery.
3. I was super into comic books as a kid. My crates of comics, binders of cards, and bins of action figures are stashed at my parents house, though I can’t take all the credit for my collection. Most of it was actually passed down to me from my older cousin.
4. I love traveling and finding the best local places to eat. If you go to a new city and settle for lunch at Panera because its quick and easy, we would not get along.
5. My favorite summer thus far was the one after my junior year of high school. I attended the theater program at the Governor’s School for Performing and Visual Arts at the University of Richmond. The summer before that I got an all-you can watch Blockbuster rental membership. One summer, 72 movies. Not too shabby.
6. I’ve never been stung by a bee and I intend to keep it that way.
See you next time!